10 jobs that are in the field of social media:
Social Media Analyst
Clicks and Clients Inc.
- MS Office advanced experience
- Familiar with common social platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram etc.
- Analytical – You’re not afraid of CPL, CPC, Conversion Rate and ROI analysis. You can read the stories behind the numbers
- I am not fully integrated into the social media society as I barely use and tolerate it. Hopefully I can gain experience through classes and by starting small and working my way through jobs that are similar but not the same
Optoro- Washington DC
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, English, (or comparable work experience)
- Book of work and 2-3 years of copywriting experience, which demonstrate the ability to use words to evoke emotion
- Comfortable with content production and how copy relates to design
- MS Office experience
- As this requires at least two to three years experience with copywriting I need the experience to work in that environment. I personally believe that I would not do well if I didn’t start out with a job similar to copywriting and design as I am not familiar with content production.
- Be familiar with the creation of making a blog.
- Be up to date with news.
- Reporting/writing for a similar publication : 3 years
- Build a following for content via social media and other tools
- While this job does appeal to me and I definitely would want to consider this job I fall short in the experience of making blogs as I was only introduced to this last year and it was sparse at best. I would need to gain experience by starting out small by maybe starting my own independent blogs and when I get enough followers than start sending them out to possible employers.
Marketing Writer and Social Media Specialist
- Need to be comfortable using Google’s Drive, Docs, Sheets, and all that that implies.
- Using a tool like Hootsuite and/or Buffer to manage multiple social accounts will give you a head start.
- You need to know how to research, compile, organize, and present sometimes complicated information in an accessible way.
- This would be a good job but again requires some experience. I would start small in groups and work on blogs including facebook and linkedin. I need better managing skills as well.
Mary Free Bed
- Skills to explain, interpret, and present technical/medical information in lay terms
- General knowledge of rehabilitation service and principles of marketing and sales
- Outstanding writing skills for multiple mediums
- 5 years prior experience
- This would be a good start up job if it was maybe offering to newer to people. Besides experience the requirements are fulfilled through my writing and advertising classes.
The Baltimore Sun Media Group
- 1 year writing experience
- Experience with the makings of a blog
- Advanced use of social media
- I definitely would be interested in this job. It would be a good way to gain experience with writing and uses tactics from advertising to writing as I am trying to get people to read what I write.
- Work collaboratively with the Art and Gameplay Design and Cinematic Teams.
- 5 years prior experience as an entertainment writer
- This job, while it sounds interesting on an outer level, would not be something I would excel at. Even if I had experience in social media writing and blogging I have no design experience.
- Fully-developed addiction to news and information with an interest in researching new ideas and topics
- Extensive use and knowledge of AP style
- Firm understanding of writing for the web and SEO
- I need to learn what SEO is to work hear. This would be a lot of group work and my knowledge I’m afraid does not equal the people I most likely would be working with.
Social Media/Content Writer/and Aggregator
- Must be savvy with the ins and outs of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus, and YouTube
- Ability to navigate the web, and understand how to gather good articles on many given topics
- Excellent copy writing, spelling, written, and oral communication skills.
- This job appeals to me as what I would be doing is finding articles and coming up with catchy titles for them. It would be good group work and I would have a better understanding of working for a social media based company.
- Technological experience with graphs, screenshots, etc.
- Partner with other teams technical writers to assure consistency in terms of style, format and grammar.
- Proofread and edit documentation to ensure consistency of language and style, as well as correct application of templates
- This job is very fast-paced and while I would enjoy to work there I do not have the experience working at that level yet. If I could I would start with smaller groups to pick up ideas for this job.